Email notification for help desk life-cycle updates
Keep your customers informed at every stage of the job lifecycle with customized, HTML email.
HelpMaster features a powerful template-based email notification system that will automatically send email to your customers whenever their job is actioned (new job logged, updated, closed, escalated etc).
Staff can compose their own email, or choose from a wide range of pre-made email templates.
- Create email templates to build up a library of common information
- Templates can contains context-sensitive "tags" that are replaced during the sending process.
- Full spell-check and thesaurus featues available
- Email format can be plain text or HTML
- Link file attachments to email
- Each sent email can be viewed in the "Sent items" of your mail clients, as well as in the HelpMaster Action Log
- Send the same email to multiple clients, or just the "Primary client" for a job
- Different email can be sent to the different people involved in an incident, or job
- The person who owns the job
- The person who is just about the be assigned the job
- The primary client of the job
- All of the clients linked to a job
- Any other nominated email address
Make it personal!
HelpMaster featues over 50 email "tags" that can be inserted into the subject and body of each email. When the email is sent, these tags are replaced with contextual information relating to the job, client, asset, site or other information. This allows users and system administrators to set up a complete library of rich email templates that can be used in many situations.
Convert email into help desk tickets easily
Not only does HelpMaster provide a powerful HTML template system to send email from your helpdesk system, but it also provides a comprehensive system to manage the way email is received, processed and responded to. The HelpMaster Email Manager is an integrated module that allows you to build comprehensive email management rules to achieve the following
- Automatically scan multiple inboxes and log incoming email requests from customers as helpdesk job
- Automatically notify helpdesk personnel of a new job
- Automatically add customer responses to existing jobs
- Discard spam, blacklisted or unwanted email
- Automatically move, process and delete (if necessary) email according to rules
Read further information about the HelpMaster Email Manager
Email systems supported
HelpMaster a wide range of MAPI-compliant email systems such as Microsoft Outlook and Outlook Express, Exchange Server, Lotus Notes, Groupwise, GMail, Hotmail + many more.