Active Directory synchronization for account management, single-sign on and password reset
If your business uses Microsoft Active Directory, you're going to LOVE the HelpMaster Active Directory module.
The HelpMaster Active Directory module allows you to synchronize your Active Directory users with the HelpMaster helpdesk client database. System Administrators can configure Active Directory profiles that will automatically create and modify data within your HelpMaster database whenever a new client is created within Active Directory.
The HelpMaster Active Directory Module features a flexible, "set and forget" profile-based mapping system. Choose from the list of 15 pre-mapped fields between your HelpMaster database and your Active Directory that you wish to synchronize, set the update timer interval, and leave it to do it's job.
The Active Directory module provides flexibility through schedule based, profile design. This allows for specific settings to be applied to specific groups of Active Directory containers - for instance, some may create new clients, others may only update existing linked clients, others may only update certain client fields. The flexibility is there if you need it!
Benefits of the Active Directory module
- Utilize your Active Directory data for your helpdesk data
- Keep your HelpMaster client list up-to-date with your Active Directory
- Achieve a "Single point logon" for all HelpMaster users for all modules within the HelpMaster product suite, including the web interface (only if hosted on a company intranet)
- Automatically grant a client access licence (CAL) to the HelpMaster web client portal to newly created clients
- Allow helpdesk staff to be able to reset a users Windows Password quickly and easily
- Integrate HelpMaster into other corporate applications with the use of single-sign on