Screen shots from HelpMaster
The Welcome screen
The Welcome screen is a great place to start after you log on. This fully customisable screen provides a quick summary of your current job queue. Notice that you can set your Availability Status, as well as other relevant "Availability" options.
Helpdesk Explorer screen
This is the main screen within HelpMaster. It is used to display all of the jobs that have been assigned to each staff member and skillgroup within the helpdesk. From this screen staff can view, edit and action jobs that are assigned to them. Furthermore, staff can set job reminders, create "Saved searches" and be able to view jobs that have assigned to the skillgroup that they belong to.
- The ability to view jobs at a personal level, a workgroup level, or a skillgroup level
- Sorting, filtering and custom colour coding jobs depending on their priority
- The ability to action one or multiple jobs at one time (standard actions include Re-assign, change status, update progress notes, acknowledge job and close job)
- Saved Searches allow staff to create custom views of helpdesk data
The job screen
The job screen contains all of the details for a logged job. From this screen, staff can view, modify or action a job. The "Links" tab of a job allows other entities such as clients, sites, assets, actions to do, reminders and even other jobs to be linked to the job for a total workflow solution. The job screen also contains a "Custom" tab that allows you to define custom data to be stored.
- Complete job details audit history action log history
- Ability to link other entities to the job for a rich job workflow
- Custom details tab allows an unlimited number of custom fields to capture data
- Time and Expense tab displays total cost and expenses incurred for working on this job
- Action toolbar to quickly apply actions and action templates to the job
- Spell checking
HelpMaster can store a large amount of data for each of the clients that you support at your helpdesk. The Client screen has a familiar interface design and features many customization options.
- Ability to store names, addresses, contact details, employment details, security information as well as custom data
- Link clients to sites to provide an additional level of client and job reporting
- Automatically generate a unique Client ID based on rules that you set
- Link assets to a client
System Codes Screen
Use the System Codes screen to administer all of the system codes that will appear in the drop-down boxes throughout the HelpMaster Pro product suite. Each system code is used to classify, or define a particular aspect of HelpMaster. They are used in SLA management, client identification, custom fields and more.
- Create an unlimited number of system code to define your workplace practices
- Sort alphabetically or custom sort
- Define custom data for each of the main HelpMaster Pro entities
- Every system code can have additional description data