Use knowledge management to improve customer support
When customers can find answers to their problems, they won't call your helpdesk, and that's good news. Call deflection is achieved via smart use of available information and technologies. It makes a lot of sense then to invest in building your knowledge base.
- Web enabled knowledge base articles allows clients to browse
- Fully searchable (using the power of Microsoft SQL Server full text searching)
- Search results are ranked by relevancy as well as popularity
- Articles are categorized for easy searching
- The top articles are listed for easy browsing
- Knowledge base support anonymous browsing and searching (don't have to be logged in to use)
Create, share and publish articles
Knowledge base articles can easily be created by your helpdesk technicians and published to the web for your customers to use.
- Rich HTML editing of articles
- Import utility to quickly convert existing documents into on-line KB content
- Unlimited attachments can be added to each article
- KB articles can be linked to existing help-desk jobs
- Articles are categorized for easy browsing
Knowledge base feedback
What good is knowledge, if it is not accurate, or poorly written? The knowledge base system within HelpMaster contains a feedback system where articles are rated and ranked by customers and staff alike.
- A rating system gives each article a ranking
- Usage reports tell administrators which articles are hot, or not
Integrate knowledge into your service desk
Delivering great support to your clients means having the right knowledge at the time when you need it. The knowledge base system within HelpMaster is deeply integrated into the same system code system that the job system uses. This provides a powerful link between helpdesk issues, and the knowledge content that helped fix those issues.
- Easily link knowledge base articles to helpdesk jobs
- Search the knowledge base for resolution to helpdesk jobs
- Drag 'n drop linking interface
- Classify knowledge articles with descriptive tags
- Knowledge base articles can easily be emailed to customers
- Convert to .pdf documents and then emailed
- Gather feedback on your knowledge base articles for continual service improvement and article quality
- Link knowledge base articles to job and email templates for powerful workflow